Monday, October 6, 2008

This crazy online world!

So, now I'm on Facebook and Twitter and have a blog and a web site, too. Plus I'm on a couple of moms' message boards. So many things to do and so little time. I apologize if I don't get to post blog entries every day. For those who don't know me, you'll learn (if you keep reading my posts as I go) that I like to think things through very thoroughly before proceeding. I do get a lot done considering what I have to do for the four kids, Baby Dipper, and everything else around the house. My sister asked me if I get up every morning with a very optimistic view of how much I will get done that day. My answer was "yes!" Reality generally proves me wrong, but I still start each day on a positive note.

My parents took Greta and Cora with them to Georgia this past weekend to visit with my brother, Shawn, and my sister, Melissa, and her husband, Adam. Uncle Shawn gave the girls fishing poles and they had a blast fishing, swimming, and boating at the lake. So much so that they don't want to come home! They're actually now at my parents' house in Alabama, but it is so much more fun than our house since they have more fun stuff to do than we do here at home. That's Shawn showing Cora & Greta how to hold a fishing pole and Greta with her big catch.



No comments: