Thursday, February 4, 2010

Baby Dipper bowls now available in Canada!!!

Yes, you read the title correctly: the new BPA-free Baby Dipper bowl/spoon/fork set is now available for purchase in Canada. Our first Canadian retailer is My Lil' Package in Halifax, Nova Scotia. My Lil' Package offers a wide variety of baby items, toddler items, and even maternity and postpartum items.

I know there are some Canadians out there who have been waiting for a while for the BPA-free version of the Baby Dipper bowl so that it could be sold in Canada, so I'm very happy to let you all know about our new retailer, My Lil' Package. Please pass the news along to all of your friends and family members in Canada who have young children or know folks with young children. Thanks!

2 comments:

The Undomestic Mom said...

I love Baby Dipper bowls...such a great idea! If you would ever like for me to host a giveaway or review please let me know!

Anonymous said...

Wow you must feel such a great sense of pride to see a product you've created do so well! Congratulations.