Saturday, April 18, 2009

My Review of Stainless Steel Panda Babies 3 Piece Childs Set

CSN Baby

Designed to meet the needs of a child, the Stainless Steel Panda Babies 3 Piece Childs Set makes feeding comfortable and easy . The beautiful silverware pieces have a hammered handle pattern and are sized just right for little hands. This set would make the perfect gift for a...


Just what we needed!

2times2 Huntsville, AL 4/18/2009

 

5 5

Pros: Easy To Use, Portable, Durable, Easy To Clean

Best Uses: Meals, Snacks

Describe Yourself: Parent of Multiples (Twins etc)

I was looking for a set of real flatware that included a knife for my 4-year-old twins to use. I was happy to find this set and my twins absolutely love having their own flatware. The pieces are just the right size for their hands and the knife works very well for beginning learners.

()

No comments: